Friday, September 25, 2009

Alive!

Yay! I made it through the week of nothing but tests, tests, tests. I had a recital in Piano on Wednesday, an exam in Nutrition on Thursday and a recital on Friday in Guitar. So far a C in Nutrition and an A in Guitar. I think I also got an A or B in Piano but am unable to confirm so far.

I'm still working on my application packet for Nursing which is due in three or four weeks. *Almost Complete* I need to go and have my fingerprints done by the sheriff's office. Waiting on my shot records to appear in the mail at my house, update my shots with the school and Nursing center. Then I need to buy the two money orders for the school.

The physical was complete and I came out top notch (even though I'm overweight by 110 lbs). My TB/PPD test came out negative (yay). My psych evaluation was perfect too. Grades are yet to be processed, but I've got them submitted.

Lucky me, the day after I took my physical/psych/TB tests, I came down with the flu. Not sure which kind (probably standard), the doctor/nurses were unpleasant (though to be fair I did show up at the last minute *shrugs*). I have a dream of opening an after hours clinic, which will charge roughly twice what a normal clinic would, which sadly is less than the five to ten times charge you would pay at a hospital for an ER visit. I mean come on, how many times have you been sick during the day when the normal clinics are open?! We could perform as a normal clinic would and if it were serious we could always send to the hospital as needed.

Walgreens is open 24/6ish-7 why shouldn't a clinic be? It's not like you say, "okay now is an appropiate time for me to be sick so I can go to the normal clinic...

Anyways, I'm on my way... :-3 I'll try and keep you posted. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment