Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ta da!

So... life has come and gone. Sorry for the lack of posts. Clinical application came available on Friday the fourth, so all my time is on school and not much of anything else. I'm currently in piano/guitar/biology/nutrition M-F in the early morning. My work schedule was worked over and now I work (at night still) and only have Sunday/Mondays off. However, I am working with my boss to move to a four day work week if he can get all the kinks worked out. Then I would have Sunday-Tues off, which would be great. I still play World of Warcraft ocassionally, still stuck on my druid. We currently have a house guest staying with us this week, Ms. Kitty. She is leaving out Friday to return back to Borississippi. It has been nice having her visit though. More to come hopefully in more posts rather than once a month or year...

No comments:

Post a Comment